Heng Yee Keat is a partner with the Litigation Practice Group of Christopher & Lee Ong.
He was called to the Malaysian Bar and admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2008. He currently practices in the area of general civil litigation, corporate commercial disputes, banking litigation and arbitration.
His focus is on general civil litigation, corporate commercial disputes, banking litigation and arbitration.
- Batu Malay a/l Thandy v. Sures a/l Subramaniam & Ors  6 MLJ 286, Court of Appeal
- Geh Thuan Hooi v. Serene Lim Paik Yan & Ors  6 CLJ 246
- Ong Lian Oeu v. Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Bhd  10 CLJ 526
- Nora Hayati Ismayatim v. Amanah Raya Bhd  10 CLJ 634
- KNJ Worldwide Sdn Bhd v. Ong Kien Teck & Anor  1 LNS 1659
- Batu Malay Thandy v. Sures Subramaniam & Ors  1 LNS 740
- Tan Thean Chooi v. Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Bhd  1 LNS 731
- Tan Boon Suan v. Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Bhd  1 LNS 730
- Chuah Gee See v. Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd  2 LNS 0376
- Sagadeva G Sivapragasam & Anor v. Public Bank Berhad  1 LNS 710
- Se Ching Thian & Ors v. Maybank Berhad & Ors  MLJU 62;  1 LNS 170
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Malaysian Bar